Sunday 3 October 2010

SPEND SPEND SPEND

I only went in for a browse to kill some time, honestly!

Now that I'm back at Uni in the centre of town, Topshop is literally unavoidable - it's right in front of me! Anyway, last week I went in twice for a quick look and each time I walked out with one of these two lovelies:







I love this top (except it's actually a dress?) as it's the exact same shade as my hair at the moment. Beautiful. They have it in black as well, but this colour is much nicer in real life than the photo shows. More of a burnt orange - like leaves in autumn :)



Bought these to go with my Zara silk leopard-print blouse, and also in anticipation of the snake-print blouse I ordered last week. They're lovely and soft, but more importantly they fit properly!

Usually with shorts from Topshop, 10s are a bit tight on the bum but fit at the waist, and the 12s are perfect on my bum but baggy at the waist. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but it basically means I haven't bought a pair of shorts from Topshop in years. So anyway, the 10 fits perfectly - HURRAH!

I've now banned myself from going in until payday on the 15th and most of that wage will be spent on Halloween. YES! Roll on Club Noir!

4 comments:

The Robyn Diaries said...

I love that first dress, been hampering after it for a while! Lucky you :)

R x

Kirsty said...

It's a beauty eh? Really nice on too, and such a lovely colour. x

soph // and other things said...

Both fantastic buys! That dress is so so lovely. Why oh why can't Topshop be more easily accessible in Aus? haha

Kirsty said...

Thanks for your comment.
God, I can't imagine living somewhere where Topshop doesn't exist! Do they not shop to Oz? Tragedy! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...