Monday 6 December 2010

BEAR BONES

I literally know nothing about this band but I just "liked" them on Facebook on the strength of this wee tune alone.

Not normally my thing at all, but this is pure cute and I'm in the mood for a cuddle...




On three... awww!

Right, I'm away to google them...

OH ALSO I can't help but assume the title of the song is taken from the book The Diving Bell and the Butterfly - French Elle editor in chief Jean-Dominique Bauby's memoir describing his life after suffering a massive stroke in 1995. It left him with the horrendous "locked in" syndrome - completely conscious and aware but able only to blink one eye.

I read this on holiday and it verged on life changing. You MUST read it if you haven't yet. The film is also amazing, but make sure to read the book.

3 comments:

Law1sfab said...

Thank you for the comment I am in love with the tooth background. AAWWW how cute is this video :) I love the post below great pictures you look like you know how to have fun, you look good my 100% pictures would be me looking like the joker :P
Look forward to more posts kitten xxx

lul said...

I read that book! Such an awful story. Didn't enjoy the movie as much though, found it a little boring. Cute blog, love the background!
kiss kiss bang bang

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post!

Alessio Avezzano (the videos director)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...