Monday 18 July 2011

I NEED RED LEATHER SHORTS

In my life NOW!

Seriously. No, SERIOUSLY. I can hear your grimace from here (red leather? WTF? Alright Chantelle away back to yer street corner), but hear me out...

Ever since the lovely Whistles PR ladies tweeted this pic of a pair of sumptuous red leather shorts a few days ago, I've been LITERALLY dreaming about owning them, or something equally as fabulous:



I can't find them online and shockingly I've had real bother finding any red leather shorts at all! Even over at my go-to place for cool quirky vintage clothing, Etsy, there was a distinct lack.

If anyone sees any on a vintage site or in a shop in Glasgow PLEASE let me know! You can comment here or tweet me and I'll fire you over some awesome karma!

Here's a few inspiration shots pillaged from Google to whet your appetite...






Swoon!!


1 comment:

The Mad Twins said...

Wow didn't know that red leathern short could be so nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...