Friday 29 July 2011

LOLITA LOVE

LOVE, the twice yearly fashion bible magazine known for it's multiple covers (and for featuring THAT kiss between Kate Moss and Lea T for their Androgyny issue) is again releasing several cover editions of its 6th issue - the Supernatural issue.

Promising 432 pages of discipline, obsession and desire, there's something distinctly Lolita-esq and Virgin Suicides-ey (eloquence personified, people) about the romanticised images of the three cover stars...




Hollywood teens of the moment Elle Fanning, Chloe Moretz and Hailee Steinfeld ALL look divine...ladies, dry those tears, you're beeeeeeutiful!

Personally, my favourite is Chloe Moretz's shot. The only closeup of the trio packs a definite punch - her expression is dead on, Tyra would be so proud - and those wee horns, what are they all about? Who cares, I love it. Can I just HAVE your hair Chloe?

What do you guys think of these covers? Which one is your fav?

6 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

They all look amazing, although it scares me that they're so young. Chloe is definitely SMIZING x

Jade said...

Gosh. I love them all. I had only seen Elle's cover and thought it was so pretty, but now i'm starting to fall for Chloe's too... damn these youngens. x

Julia M said...

Chloe's cover is looooooooovely, even though seeing all these teens look so grown up and awesome is making me feel super old.

s j m w e l l said...

wow they're gorgeous, especially chloe
i can't believe how young they are!
"smize!"

x

Erin said...

They all look great, the colouring is beautiful. Chloe's image is definitely the most striking x

Unknown said...

I have to disagree, my personal favourite is Hailee Steinfeld; gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...