Wednesday 3 August 2011

ALEKSANDRA WALISZEWSKA

Polish artist Aleksandra Waliszewska graduated from the Warsaw Academy of Fine Arts with a degree in painting in 2001. Since then, she's had over 20 solo exhibitions, participated in numerous group exhibitions and now contributes to the French collective Frederic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - an art buff I am NOT. But I know what I like, and this kind of creepy, unsettling, weird, simplistic stuff is IT. Haunting, no?

Enjoy:












You like?


3 comments:

Roisin Elizabeth Keats said...

I have no official knowledge and no particular interest in art (though I keep trying to cultivate one to make myself more cultured but to no avail!) but these are the sort of thing I would love to own!

Much Love
Roisin Elizabeth
xoxox

Julia M said...

These are so super creepy. I can't quite decide whether I like them or not...

wobblinbetty said...

I didn't know this artist and I must say I'm really impressed by his work...creepy and beautiful at the same time!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...