Monday 15 August 2011

DEVON AOKI (LUST)

Wowzers, can you spell B-U-S-Y! So many things have been going on in the last week or so! Managed to get my Masters portfolio done and handed in after a couple of major last minute changes (STRESS!) and also lined myself up some SAWEET job interviews!

One is located down near Southampton, and the other is for a magazine based in Glasgow. Positive thoughts for me bloggies! Good karma coming your way and all that... I'm really desperate to get my teeth into something new and the one down south in particular ticks ALL the boxes so keep 'em crossed!

Since my last yin, I've had loads of cool blogposts lined up but not had a spare minute to bash them out. This one's a bit of a cop-out but I hope y'all will appreciate the STUNNING images :)

Last week model and actress Devon Aoki (her from Sin City and Really Fast and Extremely Angry) turned 29. I took this as an opportunity to drool over some amazing photos of her. Slightly creepy? Maybe. Enjoy anyway:

















Photos pinched from Google and Tumblr.

ALSO Blogger still being weird and fussy about letting me comment back, so appologies if I haven't been keeping up to date with commenting lately. I'm still there stalking! And HEY to my new followers. Love yeez.

x


7 comments:

Etta said...

Gorgeous photos! Good luck with the interviews!
xx
http://homemadefashionista.blogspot.com/

beewaits said...

Good luck with the interviews kitty cat and congrats at handing in the portfolio.
These pics are super lush xx

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

Congrats on the portfolio, good luck!
These pics are gorgeous, I love how she can pull off so many looks

xo

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

*sending you positive vibes on your future job endeavours*

:)

Yes, Devon. I love her profile so much. The Nick Knight photo is awesome, I never tire of looking at it. Like some evil robotic geisha.

Kirsty said...

Thanks ladies! I know, the Nick Knight one is my favourite! Lady sure knows her angles, right? Fierce!

xx

b. said...

Such a beautiful inspiration !

b. said...

Such a beautiful inspiration !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...