Tuesday 20 September 2011

VENEZIA - BELLA BELLA!

I'M BAAAAACK!

Feels amazing to be back involved in the blogosphere again - is that weird? I've been completely plugged out since I went on holiday and although I tried to keep up with a few shows from NYFW and LFW, got to be honest and admit that most of them passed me by whist I was stewing in wine and olive oil!

Definitely be reviewing Topshop Unique, Chris Kane and Meadham Kirchhoff, but for now here's a few billion snaps from my trip :)






View from our hotel!


Drunk on day1...


Fav dress - £15 from Primark!


















Lake Garda


Rialto market. 'Magin gettin yer gums round THAT fur yer tea!







<3






Loving Maw's fruity dress.




Awww I wanna be back there NOW!!

X

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Amazing pictures! Looks like you had a really good time. I am SO jealous. Thank you so much for your comment. I love your blog :)

Jen said...

Great pictures. Looks like so much fun. I love the architecture of those buildings. <3

I'm having a giveaway on my blog. You should check it out.

xoxo
http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

Melita Kiely said...

it looks like such a lovely place, my best friend is having her honeymoon there next month, i'm so jealous! lovely blog :)

wobblinbetty said...

venice is the most magic place in the world!! loving your pics!!
xxx

Isabela said...

These pictures are so beatufiul! We can see through them that you had a great time. Venice seems to be a lovely place to be at, always wanted to go there! Hopefully I will someday. :)

Isabela
http://fusels.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment, hopefully I'll be able to post picture of it soon :)

Venezia is lovely! Never been there but I'm dreming of travelling there on day!

Kirsty said...

Thanks ladies, it truly was an amazing trip - recommend it to y'all in a second! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...