Thursday 29 December 2011

MULBERRY BARGAIN!

Say hello to my new winter/spring tweed boyfriend coat, courtesy of the irresistible Mulberry sale...




I have something similar from Topshop but it's totally done, and I couldn't resist this bargain - £275 down from £595! Real tweed and check out those gold buttons... Swish.

I love a boxy, mannish coat so I do, total epitome of dress up or down. Seems like a bit of a splurge but I mainly just got money from Santa and I was privy to a cheeky wee tax rebate recently so BAYUM, I just went and bought it! Cannot WAIT for it to arrive.

There's hunners of other things in the sale, including that gorgeous dress Fearne Cotton wore on Children and Need (totes stunning - when she gets it right she gets it RIGHT) so have a swatch, but be quick!

3 comments:

Sisters Don't Share said...

Very cool, was massively tempted by the Mulberry sale...have managed to resist for now x

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Wow it's amazing, you lucky thing! xx

Carrie said...

I love this coat! You look so cool in it. Please don't wear with denim culottes though - yuck! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...