Friday 2 March 2012

FELICE FAWN FOR LONG CLOTHING

Blogging from my sick bed today - been struck down with an inner ear infection which you'll already know if you follow me on Twitter since it's all I've been moaning about for days...

Booo :(

Anyway, I was perked up mildly when I saw the new images of Felice Fawn - the internet's resident hipster goff - for Long Clothing, specifically modelling their new BOY LONDON collaboration.

You might remember I blogged a while ago about this t-shirt from the range which I still love and wear everywhere, but these new images are making my want to blow my cash on the rest...






Hot, right? And not overly goffy. Also, nice to see Felice with slightly more pared-down make up. She's always stunning but who knew she could actually be pretty?!

I actually think THIS might be  my next purchase though:


I love the design and like how its just a long-sleeved cotton top and not a jumper, which is nice. If that makes any kinda sense.

I LOVE Long Clothing. There. I said it.

Away back to bed with a pint of Ribena and some more antibiotics...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...