Monday 16 April 2012

MULBERRY COACHELLA POOL PARTY

Mulberry always seems to throw the best parties! Here's some snaps from their Coachella pool party in Palm Springs the other day, where Kasabian and Wild Belles performed to a crowd of gorge celebs decked out in Mulberry threadz... But where was Lana Del Rey or Olivia Palermo? Del Rey has a new (surprisingly demure bowling-style) bag out in her honour and Palermo never misses a Mulberry do? Oh well, Kate Bosworth was there in spades so I guess that kind of makes up for their absence.


Here's an awkward photo of Emma Watson shamelessly over-accessorising that cute playsuit. I've always had a hunch that Emma has horrific personal style and counters it with a good stylist. BUT WHERE WAS SHE TODAY, EH?

Omnipresent Bosworth.

Cute-as-a-button Lily Collins with Emma Watson again. I mean, even if she just took off the cardigan and the belt, surely that would make this a million times better, right?

I love Lily Collins.

Bikini-clad beautiful person.

Collins and Bosworth posing their wee hearts out. Bos could do with toning it down a tad. Still, loving those lime-green earrings. Pop!

Dree Hemingway needs her roots doing but it's cool cos she's wearing a distractingly-gorgeous dress/top and skirt so you hardly notice really.

Cara Delevingne working the I-just-fell-out-of-bed-and-shoved-my-washing-pile-back-on look. WARNING, do not re-create unless you are a model. Consequences are disastrous, trust me.

Tali Lennox looking smugly chic, if only it wasn't for that belt. Yee-Haa! By the way, do any of you follow Tali on Twitter? She says some SPECTACULARLY STUPID things! Go see what I mean. Utter tubular belle.


Anyways, I'm not doing any Coachella Fashion posts or anything because I'm already sick of them and let's be honest, festival fashion never really changes. So predictable, blergh.



YES I'M BITTER I'M NOT GOING TO ANY FESTIVALS THIS YEAR, WHAT OF IT'?




4 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

hhhaaah I am in agreement, most definitely. Poor Emma, that belt is so wrong, as is the necklace and cardi.. but oh well, you live and learn hopefully.

Anonymous said...

I'm all for a waist belt but dear god Emma, why?!
xxx

Eloise said...

Gah I'm not a fan of the Watson's cardigan. Unflattering and dowdy. Shame as the playsuits lovely.

xx

Caroline said...

Ahh to be at a Mulberry party at Coachella! I agree re Emma Watson, the print on the playsuit is gorgeous so why all the accessories!

Caroline x
Caroline's Catwalk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...