Wednesday 20 June 2012

TENTS. NO, SERIOUSLY...

With something like 15,000 festivals still to go this summer, not including those in Spain and further afield, if you're planning on going to one then you'd best get yerself sorted with a snazzy tent QUICKSHARP, innit.

I'm assuming that you lot, unlike me who picked up a last-min cheapo Argos number for Rockness last year, can easily spare a cool £600 for a designer tent complete with whimsical print to enrage delight your campsite neighbours, RIGHT???!

Just what I thought! In that case, consider, if you will, some of the latest offerings from FieldCandy - your one-stop online shop for all your designer camping needs...














Cheese and sandwich platter all the way. Can you actually imagine those at T in the Park? OHMAGAHHD the carnage!

In all seriousness, I pujoor love these crazy tents and reckon most of them would make a cute/hilarious statement on the campsite...a talking point if nothing else! But HOLY HELL, the price! Ranging from £400-£600 these are totes UN-DOABLE. Seriously, that's a fortnight in Ibiza right there. And I don't care what ANYONE says, once you put a tent up and then pack it away it's never the same the second time...

If you like your tents on the quirky side but - shockingly - don't have an unlimited Ridiculous Tent Fund, then consider this floral pop-up Regatta number, just £25 at Argos.
For real, at that price just leave that shiz behind when you're done. Sorted!

Are you guys going to any festivals this year? Was anyone at Rockness? Was it amazing? Actually, don't tell me, I'll weep into my Co-op salad...





(did I really just blog about tents????)




3 comments:

Sadie said...

These tents are AMAZING! It's a shame they're so expensive though :) xx

Kirsty said...

I know, right? They're having a laugh... X

Caroline said...

I love the first floral tent.. almost makes me want to go camping!! The £25 one is a good substitute though & pop up too!

Caroline x
Caroline's Catwalk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...